I have been suffering from vertigo severely and this has completely taken it away!
Helps Manage Dizziness*
Supports Inner Ear Function*
Supports Feelings of Steadiness*
A natural herbal blend designed to help manage dizziness.*
30-day refund guarantee | all transactions secured and encrypted
Item added to your cart
As Seen On
A New Standard in Supplements
Ayudó mucho a mi esposa
Muy buena, ayudó mucho a mi esposa con el vértigo que padece, lo seguiré comprando
- Zhou J, Xie G. Encyclopedia of Traditional Chinese Medicines, Pharmacological Activities, Natural Sources and Applications. Springer. 2011.
- Li X. Chinese materia medica: combinations and applications. 2002.
- Peng Q, Frank C, Barnblatt P. TCM Case Studies: Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders. People’s Medicine Publishing House. 2014.
- Yang, Shou-zhong.The Divine Farmer's Materia Medica: A Translation of the Shen Nong Ben Cao Jing. 1998.
- Sun P. The treatment of pain with Chinese herbs and acupuncture. 2002.
- Qing-yong H, et al. Thirty-two cases of vascular headache treated by acupuncture combined with Chinese herbal decoction. J Trad Chi Med. 2009.
- Scott J. Clinical guide to commonly used Chinese herbal formulas. 2017.
- Gong AGW, Duan R, Wang HY, Kong XP, Dong TTX, Tsim KWK, Chan K. Evaluation of the Pharmaceutical Properties and Value of Astragali Radix. Medicines. 2018.
- Bresseleers J, Van Diest I, De Peuter S, Verhamme P, Van den Bergh O. Feeling lightheaded: the role of cerebral blood flow. Psychosom Med. 2010.
- Chang F, Li Z, Xie S, Liu H, Wang W. Vertigo-related cerebral blood flow changes on magnetic resonance imaging. Spine. 2014.
- Xian YF, Mao QQ, Ip SP, Lin ZX, Che CT. Comparison on the anti-inflammatory effect of Cortex Phellodendri Chinensis and Cortex Phellodendri Amurensis in 12-O-tetradecanoyl-phorbol-13-acetate-induced ear edema in mice. J Ethnopharmacol. 2011.
- Bo Li, et al. Effect of Electroacupuncture Combined with Guizhi Gegen Decoction on Cervical Vertigo and Its Influence on TCD of Vertebrobasilar Artery, Blood Rheology Indexes, and Quality of Life. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2021.
- Dharmananda S. Treatment of tinnitus, vertigo, and meniere’s disease with chinese herbs.
- Wu Y, et al. Pharmacological effects of Radix Angelica Sinensis (Danggui) on cerebral infarction. Chinese medicine. 2011.
- Huang H. Ge gen formula family. 2017.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.