Terms of Sale
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN SETS FORTH YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE TRANSACTION(S) CONTEMPLATED FOR HEREBY. THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION (ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS ONLY; I.E., CASE CONSOLIDATIONS AND CLASS-ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED) IN ORDER TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. PLEASE REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTION HEREUNDER IN ORDER TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE HEREOF. YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE UNLESS YOU: (A) AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY; (B) ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD; AND (C) ARE NOT PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, GOODS, OR SERVICES BY ANY APPLICABLE LAW, RULE, OR REGULATION.
- Applicability of Terms and Conditions: These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) shall apply to your purchase of products and related services through https://www.shophumanx.com (the “Site”). These Terms are subject to change at any time without prior written notice by Ilumina LLC d/b/a/ Humanx LLC (referred to herein as either “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). The most recent version of these Terms shall be posted for your review at any time on the Site. Please review these Terms in their entirety prior to engaging in any transaction on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any posting of updated Terms (which shall be dated as of their most recent update) shall constitute your acceptance of and agreement to any changes therein made.
- Online Orders: When placing an order on our Site, you are effectively offering to purchase whatever products and services you select. We reserve the right to accept or reject any order in our own discretion. We will only accept or reject an order in its entirety. Should we elect to accept your offer, you will receive a confirming email at the email address that you provide at such time. Notwithstanding, we reserve the right to cancel any order once accepted by us (as evidenced by a confirming email) at any time in our sole discretion.
- Payment Terms: All applicable prices are set forth alongside the goods and services offered on the Site. Such prices are subject to change at any time by us in our sole discretion. You will be responsible for the prices stated at the time of your transaction, as well as any: (i) sales, use, excise, and related taxes; and (ii) shipping and handling charges. Payment may only be made with a valid credit, debit card, or use of a bona-fide electronic payment provider (i.e., PayPal). By using any such card or payment provider, you are hereby representing and warranting your full right and authority to make such purchase in the manner elected without violating any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- Shipping Information: It is our responsibility to ship your accepted order to you at the address you provide when making the order. You will be responsible for all associated shipping & handling charges. While we agree to use reasonable efforts to meet the shipping and delivery dates provided online, we shall not be responsible for any delays in shipments.
Cancellations & Returns:
- Subscription Cancellation: Some products offered through the Services may be on a subscription basis. All subscriptions are processed and managed by the third-party subscription processor Recharge Subscriptions. You may cancel a subscription to the products at any time, and you will continue to have access to such products through the end of the monthly billing period. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds for any partial-month subscription periods. To cancel, go to the “Account” page in your Recharge subscriptions account, and follow the instructions for If you cancel your subscription, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
- Product Returns: Except for any products or services designated on the Services as “final sale” or “non-returnable,” we will accept a return of products for a refund of the purchase price, only if: (a) each product to be refunded is returned within 30 days of the order shipment; and (b) is accompanied with a valid proof of purchase. Refunds do not include any shipping and handling costs. To return a product, you must email support at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number before shipping your No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items. You bear the risk of loss during shipment. Refunds are usually processed within approximately ten (10) business days after we receive your returned order. Refunds will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase through the Services. Product returns are only accepted if purchased through shophumanx.com. We are unable to process returns for third-party retailer purchases.
Representations & Warranties (R&Ws); Disclaimers; Limitations on Liability:
- Buyer’s R&Ws. You represent and warrant to us as follows: (i) that you have the right to enter into any transaction contemplated for hereby without violating these Terms, any applicable law, rule, or regulation, and/or any agreement with, or rights of, any third party; (ii) that you will use the goods and services provided hereunder exactly as authorized and never in any way that would violate any applicable law or third party right of any kind; and (iii) that you are buying goods or services from the Site for solely your own use, and not for resale and/or export.
- Company’s Disclaimer of Warranties: Any goods purchased by you on the Site are sold “as is” without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied (whether by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade, or otherwise), including all implied warranties or conditions or merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- Sole and Exclusive Remedies/Liability Cap: SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL COMPANY’S OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY HEREUNDER EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAID ON THE SITE FOR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES. ADDITIONALLY, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, OR REVENUE, AND/OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR OTHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OF ANY KIND. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Third Party Beneficiaries: These Terms are for your sole benefit and nothing herein, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any other person or entity any legal or equitable right, benefit, or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of these Terms.
- Force Majeure: Company shall not be held responsible for delays or non-performance caused by activities or factors beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, war, weather, strikes, floods, lockouts, fires, acts of God, terrorism, pandemics, epidemics, and/or delivery, vendor, supplier, or other third party delays, non-performance, or failures of any kind.
- Assignment: Company may assign or otherwise transfer any or all of its rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, to any third party in its sole discretion. You may not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your duties hereunder at any time without our prior written consent in each instance, and any attempt to do so shall be null and void.
- Partial Invalidity: In the event that any part or portion of these Terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
Governing Law/Binding Arbitration:
- Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
- Binding Arbitration: Subject to subsection (c) below and all applicable laws, you are agreeing to give up: (i) your right to litigate any claims that may arise hereunder in court or before a jury; and (ii) your right to consolidate any claim and/or participate in any class-action claim that may arise hereunder in any manner or forum. Instead, any claim, dispute, or controversy of any kind or nature arising hereunder which cannot be amicably resolved by us shall be solely and finally settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its commercial arbitration rules. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitration shall take place before a panel of one arbitrator sitting in San Diego County, California. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The arbitrator will be bound to adjudicate all disputes in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. The decision of the arbitrator shall be in writing with written findings of fact and shall be final and binding on the parties. With respect to any arbitration hereunder, as stated above, you hereby expressly waive any right to consolidate any claim and/or participate in any class-action claim of any kind or nature. This Section (11) provides your sole recourse for the settlement of any disputes arising out of, in connection with, or related to these Terms. If any provision of this clause is found unenforceable, such unenforceable provision will be removed and the remaining terms will be enforced.
- Small-Claims Option: Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may elect to pursue a breach of contract claim in small-claims court rather than submit to binding arbitration, but only if you provide us with written notice of your desire to do so within 90 days of your purchase transaction. Any small-claims court proceeding initiated hereunder will be limited solely to your individual dispute; i.e., you are not permitted to file, or participate in, a class action suit or consolidated claim in small-claims court with respect to these Terms.
- No Waivers: Our failure to enforce any of our rights hereunder will not constitute a waiver of our right to make such enforcement in the future, subject to applicable law.
- Notices: We may provide notices hereunder to you by: (i) email; (ii) regular mail; or (iii) posting them on the Site. You shall be responsible for ensuring that you have provided us with your current email and mailing addresses. You can contact us at any time by any of the following means: (i) email, at: firstname.lastname@example.org; or (ii) personal delivery, overnight courier, or registered or certified mail to: Ilumina LLC dba Humanx LLC, 302 Washington Street #151, San Diego, CA 92103.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms, along with the confirmation email referenced in Section (2) above, any instructions that we provide you with relating to any product you obtain from us through the Site, and our Site’s ‘Refund Policy’ shall, collectively, be deemed a final and integrated agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof.