We are using for cancer purposes. I'll update as time goes by with the next scan.
Supports Immune System Function*
Supports Cellular Health*
The active ingredient in Artemisia Annua, an important herb used in Eastern Herbalism for over 2,000 years.
30-day refund guarantee | all transactions secured and encrypted
Item added to your cart
As Seen On
A New Standard in Supplements
Aids in cancer
No more migraine headaches!
I’ve lived with migraines my whole life! I’m now 54 years old. I can’t tell you how debilitating those migraines are but they would wreck my whole week and sometimes lasted for weeks. No more! Other than that, I have felt more energetic getting my honey do list knocked out and my bowels are more regular. All is all, I’m super pleased and I highly recommend. I’ve searched for decades something that would help. Super pleased!
I know I’m doing something beneficial for my body.
- Augustin Y, Staines HM, Krishna S. Artemisinins as a novel anti-cancer therapy: Targeting a global cancer pandemic through drug repurposing. Pharmacol Ther. 2020.
- Tu Y. Artemisinin-A Gift from Traditional Chinese Medicine to the World (Nobel Lecture). Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2016.
- Zyad A, Tilaoui M, Jaafari A, Oukerrou MA, Mouse HA. More insights into the pharmacological effects of artemisinin. Phytother Res. 2018.
- Efferth T. Beyond malaria: The inhibition of viruses by artemisinin-type compounds. Biotechnol Adv. 2018.
- Hong G., fang Z.h.b.j. 2020. [Emergency Prescriptions kept up one’s Sleeve] Jin, 4th c. (340 AD). Si ku quan shu [Collection of the Works from the Four Storehouses]
- Ho WE, Peh HY, Chan TK, Wong WS. Artemisinins: pharmacological actions beyond anti-malarial. Pharmacol Ther. 2014.
- Li T, Chen H, Wei N, Mei X, Zhang S, Liu DL, Gao Y, Bai SF, Liu XG, Zhou YX. Anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory mechanisms of artemisinin on contact hypersensitivity. Int Immunopharmacol. 2012.
- Vitte J, et al. Immune Modulation as a Therapeutic Option During the SARS-CoV-2 Outbreak: The Case for Antimalarial Aminoquinolines. Immunol. 2020.
- Chenchen S, et al, Anti-Inflammatory and Immunoregulatory Functions of Artemisinin and Its Derivatives. Mediators of Inflammation. 2015.
- Qiu F, Liu J, Mo X, Liu H, Chen Y, Dai Z. Immunoregulation by Artemisinin and Its Derivatives: A New Role for Old Antimalarial Drugs. Front Immunol. 2021.
- Ma, N., Zhang, Z., Liao, F.L., Jiang, T., & Tu, Y. The birth of artemisinin. Pharmacology & therapeutics.2020.
- Khanal P. Antimalarial and Anticancer Properties of Artesunate and Other Artemisinins: Current Development. Monatsh Chem. 2021.
- Dolivo D, Weathers P, Dominko T. Artemisinin and Artemisinin Derivatives as Anti- Fibrotic Therapeutics. Acta Pharmacol Sin B. 2021.
- Wang YK, Wang YT, You FM, Xue JX. Novel Use for Old Drugs: The Emerging Role of Artemisinin and Its Derivatives in Fibrosis. Pharmacol Res. 2020.
- An J, Minie M, Sasaki T, Woodward JJ, Elkon KB. Antimalarial Drugs as Immune Modulators: New Mechanisms for Old Drugs. Annu Rev Med. 2017.
- Yang Z, Ding J, Yang C, Gao Y, Li X, Chen X, et al. Immunomodulatory and Anti-Inflammatory Properties of Artesunate in Experimental Colitis. Curr Med Chem. 2012.
- Nigam M, Atanassova M, Mishra AP, et al. Bioactive Compounds and Health Benefits of Artemisia Species. Natural Product Communications. 2019.
- Hsu, E . The history of Qing Hao in the Chinese materia MEDICA. Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg. 2006.
- Willcox, M . Artemisiaspecies: From traditional medicines to modern antimalarials--and back again. J Altern Complement Med. 2009.
- Tu YY. The Discovery of Artemisinin (Qinghaosu) and Gifts From Chinese Medicine. Nat Med. 2011.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.